Funtastic Learning Toys News & Events
- Pre-Employment Transition ServicesFuntastic Learning Toys is registered with Texas Workforce Commission – Vocational Rehabilitation Services as an On-The-Job Training site for Special Needs Students soon to graduate High School under its Pre-Employment Transition Services program.
- Fall 2022 Wunderlich Market DayAs an approved vendor for Klein ISD, it was our pleasure for Funtastic Learning Toys to be at Wunderlich Market Day.
- Spring ISD 21st Century Programs – 21st CCLC Summer Vendor ExpoAs a registered Vendor for Spring ISD, Funtastic Learning Toys was invited to attend the 21st CCLC Summer Vendor Expo and interact with the Campus Site Coordinators and professional staff as they plan and build their 2022-23 program schedules.
- The 2022 Kinetic Kids Expo was a BIG Success!!!Because of COVID, this is the first time since the 2019 Expo that we were able to participate in one of their events. With all the smiles and gratitude welcoming us back, we had a great time and look forward to offering as much support as we can in the future.
- 44TH Annual Belle Blackwell School Nurse ConferenceAs a registered Vendor with Aldine, Cy-Fairs, Klein, Magnolia, Spring, Tomball, and Waller ISDs, it is our honor to be a sponsor at the Texas School Nurses Organization (TSNO) Region 4 44TH Annual Belle Blackwell School Nurse Conference. Funtastic Learning Toys will have an exhibit table displaying Special Needs products offered in our store and may be useful by school nurses.
- Funtastic Learning Toys is a Sponsor for 2022 Kinetic Kids ExpoKinetic Kids EXPO is our annual equipment, service and resource fair where families can discover an extensive range of adaptive devices, accessories and support services for all families of children with special needs in the San Antonio area.