Great News for the Families in North Harris Co.
They have a Learning and Development Support Store!!!
Great News for the Teachers, Schools, & Businesses
They have a New Educational Supply Store!!!
Not only do we support families with Special Needs children, but also provide products and services to enhance Teachers, Schools, and Businesses involved with the education and development of children in the Houston Texas area. Learn more about our Business Support.
Learning is BEST while having FUN
Our Name Says It All. We provide products that add FUN to learning in all products from Funtastic Learning Toys.
Music is Therapy
We provide basic musical instruments to explore music as therapy for a child.
We are strong support of S.T.E.M. learning
(Science Technology Engineering Mathematics)
Babies can communicate through sign language before they can speak.
Featured In Our Store
Now Carrying “PROP-IT” Products for Special Needs
*Limited Time Pre-Order Offer* – To introduce these new products to our customers, the manufacturer is giving us a 7% discount for us to pass directly to our customers. Pre-order now to receive this additional discount when our store stock arrives.
- On SaleSale!%Off7Save $22$7%2$In Store ItemPROP-IT Portable Hands-Free Page Magnifier & Stand
List Price $31.99Sale Price $29.75
- On SaleSale!%Off7Save $33$7%3$In Store ItemPROP-IT Portable Speech Therapist’s Tool Kit
List Price $38.99Sale Price $36.26
- On SaleSale!%Off7Save $11$7%1$In Store ItemPROP-IT Portable Bookrest Copyholder & Digital Device Stand
List Price $17.99Sale Price $16.73
- Low StockOn SaleSale!%Off7Save $44$7%4$In Store ItemOversizedPROP-IT “10-In-1” Literacy – Speech Portable Easel
List Price $52.00Sale Price $48.36
Other Items Featured In Store
2022 Education Mega Conference: Special Education Workshop
Funtastic Learning Toys is partnered with Strategy Learning Solutions in presenting the “Owning the Special Education Process” workshop at the 2022 Education Mega Conference by the National Literacy Institute.
November 11-12th, 2022
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas,
Houston, TX 77010
Special Education Conference: Transforming Classrooms
Funtastic Learning Toys is partnered with Strategy Learning Solutions in presenting the “Transforming Classrooms” lecture at the National Literacy Institute Professional Development Center.
October 28th, 2022
National Literacy Institute,
1270 Conrad Sauer Dr #103,
Houston, TX 77043, USA
2022 Kinetic Kids Expo Event was a BIG Success!!!
Even though our store primarilly focuses on the Special Needs children in the Houston Texas area, we often reach out to other communities.
On Friday, June 17th, we were in San Antonio to help sponsor the Kinetic Kids Expo.
Because of COVID, this is the first time since the 2019 Expo that we were able to participate in one of their events. With all the smiles and gratitude welcoming us back, we had a great time and look forward to offering as much support as we can in the future.
Our thanks go out to everyone at the Kinetic Kids Expo, including the staff, other sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees for making us feel appreciated at the event.
Latest Articles from our Blog
- Guide Your Children Toward Healthy Lifestyle ChoicesWith these 6 Tips to Help Guide Your Children Toward Healthy Lifestyle Choices They will make healthy choices as adults.
- Successful Parent and EntrepreneurIn the ever changing social and economic challenges we face, being a Successful Parent and Entrepreneur is difficult for Home-Based Businesses. These tips will help establish a balance between Parenting and Entrepreneurship.
- Pre-Employment Transition ServicesFuntastic Learning Toys is registered with Texas Workforce Commission – Vocational Rehabilitation Services as an On-The-Job Training site for Special Needs Students soon to graduate High School under its Pre-Employment Transition Services program.
- Overcoming Fatigue as a Parent of a Special Needs ChildOverall, according to Pew Research Center, 14 percent of students in the United States participate in a special education program. If you’re the parent of a special needs child, you’ve likely experienced your fair share of fatigue along the way. While it is mainly normal to feel tired or frustrated on occasion, it’s possible to combat fatigue by using the right approach.