Explore geology, physics and chemistry in the Wonders of the Earth kit. Learn about Earth’s rock cycle and crystallize minerals. Learn about paleontology – the study of fossils and prehistoric life. Make a volcano with lava flows, mineral springs, poison-gas lakes and more. Make and paint your own fossil boulder that splits in half and shows key fossils from four different ages. Excavate a high-quality T. rex skeleton and semi-precious gemstones. Use science to test real minerals and conduct experiments! The kit includes high-quality chemical ingredients, science tools and more. The Ingredients are packaged in no-spill, resealable containers so children can conduct experiments again. For ages 8+.
- Children will apply scientific principles to the real world.
- They will explore early geology, physics and chemistry. Help children develop analytical, problem-solving and observation skills as they analyze evidence.
- Plus, learn universal STEM skills such as following instructions and measurement.
- TRUSTWORTHY & COMPLIANT — WILD! Science products are tested for the highest consumer standards. They’re recognized internationally for premium manufacturing, compliance, safety and learning value.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS — This science kit includes ingredients and safety equipment needed for each experiment. They’re packaged in resealable containers to conduct experiments again and again.
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION BOOKLET — Science should be fun and easy to understand. That’s why each step in the activities comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!