Learn how to make a small earth on the Red Planet with this Mars Landing Survival Kit! Children aged 8+ will build a biodome, create Martian sand, witness germination, make plant nutrients, create clean water and learn how plants produce air. They will also create a mini compost, make Martian “soil” and grow plants! The booklet also includes a Daily Diary to keep track of plant growth. Once the plants grow, kids will conduct experiments to test water and air. The booklet includes seed suggestions, how to create a safe compost and best scientific practice for planting seeds! Additional experiments will teach kids how to compare “breath” vs “air”, test for UV radiation, the effects of fossil fuels and food cloning! This kit includes safe, high-quality ingredients, safety equipment and a full-color education and instruction booklet which includes detailed, step-by-step illustrations that are easy for children to understand. Adult supervision is recommended.
- This science kit teaches kids how plants create oxygen and fresh water
- This kit could inspire children to work at NASA or be the first to venture the Red Planet
- After children complete their own plant-filled biodome, they will love to plant seeds and witness germination
- The experiments are super easy to understand and implement, using the full color, illustrated education and instruction booklet
- WILD! Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA)