Observe chemical reactions, create a coral reef and learn about ocean ecology with this science kit! Children aged 8+ will make instant coral, grow a chemical garden and create metal salt seagrass. Next, kids will construct an underwater shipwreck and dive for artifacts! As children complete the experiments, they will learn about artificial coral reefs, how reefs benefit ocean ecology and the effects of climate change on coral reefs. Once children complete their reef, they can display it in the included reef tank. Kids will be so proud of their new underwater world! This kit includes safe, high-quality ingredients, safety equipment and a full-color education and instruction booklet which includes detailed, step-by-step illustrations that are easy for children to understand. Adult supervision is recommended.
- This kit includes a full-color instruction and educational booklet, laboratory tools, high-quality ingredients and safety equipment; Some household items are also required such as disposable cups, a disposable container, plastic film, paper towels and dishwashing detergent
- Children learn best by using their hands! In this kit, children will learn about chemical reactions, create a coral reef, explore ocean ecology and more
- Create a coral reef, grow a chemical garden (complete with salt seagrass) and construct an underwater shipwreck – all in the included tank; Children will love to create a beautiful underwater world to be proud of
- Designed for children aged 8+, this kit develops logical and analytical skills while fostering creativity as children customize their oceanic creations
- Science should be fun and easy for kids to understand; Each step in the booklet comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done
- WILD! Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA)