Learn about global weather systems and the impact of human activity with this science kit! Children aged 8+ will build their own small earth and use it to witness the effects of climate change. Conduct experiments to grow crops, irrigate a desert, create rainfall and save glaciers! Children will watch oceans rise, create wind and measure emissions. Kids will feel the Greenhouse Effect, float icebergs, monitor ocean currents as icebergs melt and more! As children conduct experiments, they will learn real world climate science. This kit includes safe, high-quality ingredients and a full-color education and instruction booklet which includes detailed, step-by-step illustrations that are easy for children to understand. The book also includes and introduction and helpful tips for adults! Adult supervision is recommended.
- This kit includes a full-color instruction and educational booklet, laboratory tools and high-quality ingredients
- Children will conduct experiments to learn about the various ways climate change affects our world
- This kit develops logical and analytical skills while fostering an understanding of real climate science
- Each step in the booklet comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done
- WILD! Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA)