The Writing CLAW is designed for proper grip development. With The Writing CLAW, children do not need to think about the mechanics of the correct grip. The grip builds the positive habit of an efficient grip and produces improved handwriting and control. The extremely flexible connection of the CLAW works for holding pencils, pens, crayons, markers, utensils and paintbrushes. Medium fits kindergarten to 6th grade and most adults. Pack of 12.
- For both Righties and Lefties
- Exercises control over the hand
- Markings on the underside of the ‘finger cups’ instruct proper placement
- For all children, including those with special needs such as Autism, ADHD, developmental disabilities, learning disabilities & general fine motor delay
- Recommended by Occupational Therapists, Teachers & Principals