Children will have fun with this construction and early learning manipulative. Ideal for developing fine motor skills, and for counting, sorting and creative design. How many pebbles can you stack before they topple over? Encourage visual perception, fine motor skills, sorting, counting, stacking, and more! The wonderful tactile experience of the smooth, rubbery pebbles in six different colors will delight the senses. Set includes 36 plastic pebbles in 6 sizes (0.75″ x 1.125″ x 0.25″ to 2.25″ x 3.25″ x 0.25″) and 6 colors, and 20 double-sided full-color activity cards packaged in a sturdy plastic storage container.
- Rainbow Pebbles are useful for developing fine motor, sorting, counting, sequencing, and creative design skills
- Rainbow Pebbles can also be used for therapy and rehabilitation to improve cognitive and motor skills for all ages
- Double-sided activity cards challenge kids to build specific structures; sort, count, and sequence pebbles; and encourages imaginative design
- Many games of balancing may be played (2 players or more) to see who can build the highest stack or build the stack with the greatest number of pebbles
- Smooth, rubbery pebble material made from virtually Indestructible plastic