Children will explore patterns, symmetry, linear and area measurement, fractions and problem solving with these colorful blocks. Set of 250 include 25 yellow hexagons, 25 orange squares, 50 green triangles, 50 red trapezoids, 50 blue parallelograms and 50 tan rhombuses packaged in a plastic jar with lid. Lid has a built in handle. Pattern Blocks are made of plastic and are 0.2″ (0.5cm) thick. Sizes range from 0.9″ – 2″L.
- Pattern Blocks help children learn about shapes, symmetry, numbers, patterns, measurement and fractions.
- A proven staple to build math skills, use these blocks to introduce concepts such as shapes, attributes and patterns.
- The pattern blocks are packaged in a storage jar with lid and carry handle. A classic activity to keep on hand in the classroom!
- Build language skills by investigating and identifying shapes, components of shapes and pattern/pictures formed.
- Pattern Blocks are made of plastic and are 0.2″ (0.5cm) thick. Sizes range from 0.9″ – 2″L.