These 0.8″ (2cm) plastic blocks in ten colors connect on all sides and stimulate participation in sorting, classifying, patterning, counting, basic operations and problem solving activities. Packaged in a plastic reclosable bag with handle. Includes 1000 blocks.
- These 0. 8″/2cm Linking Cubes snap together with an easy “click” and apart with a soft “pop”, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3+.
- Made with thick plastic in 10 colors, these Linking Cubes contain more raw material than some other connecting cubes on the market. This makes them more durable plus there are no sharp edges!
- Use these counting cubes to teach math concepts such as: number problems, algebra, geometry, measurement, problem solving and reasoning.
- Linking Cubes connect on all 6 sides to build up or out, which means endless building possibilities. Encourage sorting, problem solving, counting, construction, creativity and arithmetic to give children a head start!
- Teach kids the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to build their own 3D creations.
- The cubes are larger than some other construction cubes so they are easier for small hands to manipulate.