This two-book set with included “Ace”—the Talking, Teaching Dog® pen provides children with 100 lessons on a variety of reading and language arts skills from reading comprehension and vocabulary to spelling and punctuation. Fifteen of the 100 lessons are challenge activities that prepare children for skills at the next grade level.
Psst, They’re Learning!
• Playful, interactive learning
• Confidence-building feedback
• Provides ample practice time
• Encourages independent learning
Cut to the Chase
• 85 Kindergarten-level lessons in these areas: Letter Recognition, Reading Readiness, Phonics, Sight Words, Punctuation & Grammar, PLUS 15 challenge reading lessons for advanced learners
• The set includes two sturdy spiral-bound books and “Ace”—the Talking, Teaching Dog interactive, electronic Hot Dots® Jr. pen
• Ace requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
• Ages 5-6
- Give your kids the jump-start they need for academic success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots Jr. set and Ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen.
- Includes 2 sturdy spiral-bound books with 1 lessons each and interactive electronic pen.
- Lessons cover letter recognition, reading readiness, phonics, sight words, punctuation, grammar, and more.
- Also includes 15 challenges for next-level skill prep!