This Key Education early literacy skills resource emphasizes the concepts of vowel sounds, final-letter sounds, word families, and segmenting words into phonemes for school-age kids.
- 18 games feature photographic artwork and game strategies with differentiated instruction.
- This 160-page book provides simple, fun, and engaging games that are easy to assemble, fun to play, and designed for individual or small-group use.
- Activities to instill a love of language in special-education students in kindergarten- grade 1.
- Supports NAEYC standards.
- Supports special learning needs, English language development, reading difficulties, early childhood, and communication