This Early Math101 To Go kit for ages 5-6 has been developed specifically to address the early math needs for 5 year olds and 6 year olds. The math activities and manipulatives enable parents and caregivers to help children understand pre-k and kindergarten math concepts in the comfort of their own home. Developed with math experts, the suggested activities and math games are engaging and entertaining which assist in learning! Components are packaged in a thick, plastic carrying case with handle and closure clips to keep pieces contained. | Components of Early Math101 To Go – Ages 5-6 – Number & Measurement 3: 74 x Number Rods and an Activity Booklet | 19 x Place Value Trains | 1 x School Friendly Playing Cards | Snakes & Ladders Game Board / 1-120 Number Board with Block Windows | 40 x Transparent Counters | 5 x Number Trains | 2 x 10-sided Jumbo Place Value Dice – ones & tens | Activity Guide. | For ages 5-6.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TEACH KINDERGARTEN MATH — This early math kit for kids aged 5 to 6 includes a full color activity booklet and 9 different math manipulatives.
- MATH RESOURCES INCLUDE — 74 Number Rods & booklet, 19 Place Value Trains, 1 School Friendly Playing Cards, Snakes & Ladders/1-120 Number Board, 40 Counters, 5 Number Trains and 2 Place Value Dice.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS — All of our in home education resources are fully tested, and ASTM and CPSIA compliant, so they’re safe for your little ones to use.
- DESIGNED FOR KINDERGARTEN LEARNING — Help kids continue their number and measurement journeys with this kindergarten math kit. Use it to teach counting to 100 and beyond, place value, measuring and more!
- DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS — These homeschool supplies have been developed with a leading children’s math educator and author, Dr Paul Swan. The activities are designed to engage, educate and entertain!
- STORAGE CARRYING CASE INCLUDED — The components are packaged in a thick, plastic briefcase-shaped container with handle and closure clips. Perfect for containing all the pieces!