This Early Math101 To Go kit for ages 5-6 has been developed specifically to address the early math needs for 5 year olds and 6 year olds. The math activities and manipulatives enable parents and caregivers to help children understand pre-k and kindergarten math concepts in the comfort of their own home. Developed with math experts, the suggested activities and math games are engaging and entertaining which assist in learning! Components are packaged in a thick, plastic carrying case with handle and closure clips to keep pieces contained. | Components of Early Math101 To Go – Ages 5-6 – Geometry & Problem Solving 3: 1 x Geoboard with 20 x Elastic Bands | 50 x Junior Geostix | 1 set of Attribute Blocks (60pcs) | 1 x Attribute Block Spinner | 2 x Sorting Circles | 25 Double-sided Activity Cards | Activity Guide. | For ages 5-6.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TEACH KINDERGARTEN MATH — This early math kit for kids aged 5 to 6 includes a full color activity booklet, 25 double-sided activity cards and 5 different math manipulatives.
- MATH RESOURCES INCLUDE — 1 Geoboard with 20 Elastic Bands, 50 Junior GeoStix, 60 Attribute Blocks, 1 Attribute Block Spinner and 2 Sorting Circles.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS — All of our in home education resources are fully tested, and ASTM and CPSIA compliant, so they’re safe for your little ones to use.
- DESIGNED FOR KINDERGARTEN LEARNING — Help kids with geometry and problem solving skills using this kindergarten math kit. Teach 2D shape properties, symmetry, critical thinking skills and more!
- DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS — These homeschool supplies have been developed with a leading children’s math educator and author, Dr Paul Swan. The activities are designed to engage, educate and entertain!
- STORAGE CARRYING CASE INCLUDED — The components are packaged in a thick, plastic briefcase-shaped container with handle and closure clips. Perfect for containing all the pieces!