This wooden play food set is perfect for young chefs looking to explore a little mealtime fun–without the mess! It includes eight pieces of wooden food that can be sliced into 27 sections, a cutting board, and a wooden knife. Cutting the food makes a satisfying “crunch”–and provides a playful introduction to concepts of “whole,” “part,” and fractions.
• Wooden play food set with pieces that stick together and come apart with a satisfying “crunch” sound as kids slice them apart
• Self-stick tabs hold pieces together
• Beautifully painted pieces feature realistic details
• Sturdy wooden construction
• Perfect for pretend play and introducing concepts of part and whole