50 Money Activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching math skills with money. Topics include: coins, skip counting, trading, addition, comparison, denominations, place value, equivalence, receipts, methods of payment, addition, subtraction, giving change, multiplication, estimation, sharing, division, probability, decimals, fractions, percentages, finance, exchange rates and interest. The front side provides teaching objectives, resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography. Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
50 Money Activities
- 50 double sided activity cards for teaching money.
- Includes contents lists which can be used as a check off list.
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression.
- Effective use of manipulatives.
73 in stockBrand: Junior Learning