50 Data Handling Activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching data handling knowledge and understanding. Topics include: conducting investigations, enquiry, picture graph, pictogram, sorting rings, carroll diagram, tally chart, bar chart, pie graph, bar graph, stem and leaf graph, dot plot, data squares, scatter plot, line graph, average, continuous and discrete data, histogram, mean, median, mode, survey and time series. The front side provides teaching objectives, resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography. Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
50 Data Handling Activities
- 50 double sided activity cards for teaching data handling.
- Includes contents lists which can be used as a check off list.
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression.
- Effective use of manipulatives.
69 in stockBrand: Junior Learning