Solve impossible cases with real forensic science! Children aged 8+ will use chromatography to extract evidence from DNA analysis. They will also use special indicators spot dangerous Acids and Alkalis. Children will learn how to develop, lift and match fingerprints. They will also love to trap thieves with glow-in-the-dark inks. Children will collect suspect shoeprints and compare them to the crime scene footprint cast! Next, they will reveal secret messages and use cloth fiber analysis to find out who drove the getaway car. As children experiment, they will learn real science and history behind DNA analysis! This kit includes safe, high-quality ingredients and a full-color education and instruction booklet which includes detailed, step-by-step illustrations that are easy for children to understand. Adult supervision is recommended.
- This kit includes a full-color instruction booklet, laboratory tools and high-quality ingredients; Some household items are also required such as paper, scissors, plate, sweaters, shoes, a black marker, small mirror and a glass jar
- Children will learn how to collect finger and shoe prints, search the crime scene for hidden messages, test liquids samples and more
- This kit develops logical, analytical and problem-solving skills as children examine evidence to solve cases
- Each step in the booklet comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done
- In this kit, children will learn how detectives use forensic science to collect and examine crime scene evidence
- WILD! Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA)