This two-book set with included “Ace”—the Talking, Teaching Dog™ pen provides children with 100 lessons on a variety of beginning reading skills from letter recognition to reading readiness activities. Fifteen of the 100 lessons are challenge activities that prepare children for skills for pre-kindergarten.
• Playful, interactive learning
• Confidence-building feedback
• Provides ample practice time
• Encourages independent learning
Cut to the Chase
• 85 Pre-kindergarten-level lessons in these areas: Letter Recognition, Reading Readiness, Phonics, Sight Words, Punctuation & Grammar, PLUS 15 challenge reading lessons for advanced learners
• The set includes two sturdy spiral-bound books and “Ace”—the Talking, Teaching Dog interactive, electronic Hot Dots pen
• Ace requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Give your kids the jump-start they need for academic success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots Jr. set and Ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen.
- Includes 2 sturdy spiral-bound books with 1 lessons each and interactive electronic pen.
- Lessons cover letter recognition, reading readiness, phonics, sight words, punctuation, grammar, and more.
- Also includes 15 challenges for next-level skill prep!