This set includes 26 plastic stamps with rubber imprints of lowercase letters a-z and 8 punctuation marks: question mark, dash, parenthesis, ampersand, quotation marks, comma, period and exclamation mark. This set is a hands-on, visual tool to practice reading, writing and spelling. Children can also use these stamps to customize cards, posters, notebooks and more! Stamping activities develop children’s fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and creative expression. Each stamp has a curved handle for easy fingertip grip. The stamps are packaged in a labelled, sectioned case for easy clean-up and storage. For ages 3+. Size of letter stamps: 1″L x 1″W x 1″H.
- This set includes 26 lowercase plastic stamps with rubber imprints of letters a-z plus 8 punctuation stamps ?, -, (, &, “, ., , and !.
- Kids love to stamp their workbooks and worksheets to make letter learning more visually appealing! Use these alphabet stamps to decorate posters, cards, notebooks and more.
- Our large Alphabet Stamps measure 1.4″L x 1.3″W and have curved handles for easy fingertip grip.
- These lower case alphabet stampers are packaged in a labeled, sectioned plastic case for easy storage.
- Include 26 alphabet and 8 punctuation stamps