Making inferences is a key comprehension skill that requires students to read between the lines and extract the meaning of a text, even when that meaning is not explicitly stated. Hone students’ inferencing skill with this collection of ready-to-use task cards, which features a variety of informational and literary mini-passages with comprehension questions. Also includes Comprehension Helper cards that provide kid-friendly definitions, tips, and examples to help students master reading skills.
• 120 cards (8 x 5″)
• Study storage unit (8.25″ x 5.75″ x 3.5″)
- Just 10 minutes a day can boost kids’ reading comprehension!
- Ready-to-go task cards feature high-interest short passages with key questions to identify main points
- Bonus comprehension-helper card provide kid-friendly definitions, tips and examples to help students master reading skills
- Great for developing reading and writing skills
- 120 cards (8″ x 5″) and storage unit