Using context clues to figure out the meaning of unknown words in texts can be very tricky. Teach students this critical skill with this collection of ready-to-use task cards that feature engaging mini-passages. Key questions give students lots of practice unlocking the meaning of new words by using definition, example, synonym, antonym, inference, and word parts. Includes Comprehension Helper cards that provide kid-friendly definitions, tips, and examples to help them master reading skills.
• 120 cards (8 x 5″)
• Study storage unit (8.25″ x 5.75″ x 3.5″)
- Just 10 minutes a day can boost kids’ reading comprehension!
- Ready-to-go task cards feature high-interest short passages with key questions to identify main points
- Bonus comprehension-helper card provide kid-friendly definitions, tips and examples to help students master reading skills
- Great for developing reading and writing skills
- 120 cards (8″ x 5″) and storage unit