Multisensory Experience for Learning Early Number Skills and Correct Numeral Formation to help students identify numbers 1-30 and learn to correctly print them with these textured tracing cards. Activities also include saying/hearing number names to improve number-sound recognition. This Numbers Manipulative assists parents and teachers to engage young learners and is great for special education, and English Language Learners.
Features of Number Cards:
- Green dots on cards direct a child to where to begin tracing
- Red dots indicate where to stop
- Directional arrows help to teach correct number formations
Each set includes:
- 30 textured number cards (4.25 in. x 5.5 in. each)
- Multisensory activities for number-sound recognition
- Directions in English, Spanish, and French
Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist parents and teachers.