Help students identify lowercase letters and learn to correctly print them with these textured multisensory Touch and Trace Cards for learning alphabet letter recognition and correct letter formation. The card activities encourage youngsters to see the letters, say them, touch, and trace them. Great for early childhood, special education, and English Language Learners.
- Green dots show where to begin tracing and
- Red dots show where to stop.
- Directional arrows teach correct letter formation.
Each set includes:
- 26 textured lowercase alphabet cards (4.25 in. x 5.5 in. each)
- multisensory activities for letter-sound recognition
- instructions in English, Spanish, and French
Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers
These other Textured Touch and Trace Card Sets are available on Funtastic Learning Toys:
- 846011 Uppercase Letters
- 846013 Numbers