Sequential instruction and practice pages for right- and left-handed students as well as students with special needs is provided to help them as they learn the correct handwriting skills. Using this resource, left-handed children, struggling students, and special learners will learn how to maintain good posture, align their paper, properly grasp a pencil, write at a natural slant, and position their arm, wrist, and hand correctly. As their skills improve their self-esteem will grow, too. This is the one cursive resource that any elementary teacher or homeschooling parent will ever need.
This Key Education Resource Book has 176 pages providing:
- importance of teach good handwriting skills
- effective teaching tips and techniques
- assessment of handwriting skills
- sensory integration activities
- specific strategies for left-handed students
- handwriting suggestions for struggling students and special learners.
This Creative Child Awards winner provides "An Effective Developmental Approach for All Children" in grades 3-7.